Refer a Patient
Why refer your patient to Comprehensive Spine Institute?
- The area's most experienced team of surgeons.
- While we specialize in minimally invasive procedures, our surgeons are proficient in the most complex spine surgeries, robotic total hip and knee replacement and cutting-edge stem cell therapy.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art on site surgery center.
- Newly renovated clinic with physical therapy department and on site x-ray imaging capabilities.
- Highest patient satisfaction rate in the area, backed by the 100s 5 star online reviews.
- Most insurances accepted as well as Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident cases.
- Our surgeons are credentialed at many local hospitals to provide the best fit for each patient's care.
- CSI takes not only Personal Injury, but we accept major medical insurance and Work Comp.
- CSI has a state of the art facility that is physician owned, so the attorney will get one bill.
- CSI has a dedicated team that can work on reductions, and get billing ledgers out quickly.
- CSI has surgeons that have years of PI experience and have testified.
- CSI can get the patients in quickly and they have a dedicated attorney liaison.
- CSI has a sports medicine doctor, that also does extremities.
5 Symptoms of Back Issues That Are Commonly Overlooked
Back pain is one of the most common physical complaints across all ages and populations. In most cases, it is caused by ...Read More
Prepping Your Body for Pickleball
Pickleball is a sport that has gained immense popularity in recent years, and for good reason. It is fun, exciting, and ...Read More
Posture Correction for a Healthy Spine and Reduced Back Pain
It's no secret that good posture plays a significant role in maintaining a healthy spine and reducing back pain. ...Read More
Tips for Relieving Joint Pain: Exercises and Stretches
Living with joint pain can be both physically and emotionally challenging. Whether you're dealing with arthritis, an ...Read More