Orthopedic Telehealth Services Now Available
Our Orthopedic Specialists Are Still Here for You
Patient safety and health is our highest concern and we have taken measures to protect our patients.
- All our clinics remain open at this time for patient care.
- Any patient who needs to be seen in the clinic, will wait in their car until the physician is ready for them. All doors will be opened and closed for patients and their temperatures will be checked before they come in.
- We request that any patients who have traveled recently , or are showing the symptoms of the virus or been in touch with anyone that is infected, call and reschedule their appointment.
- Currently all elective procedures are canceled but we continue to offer alternative care until we can book procedures again.
- We are offering telemedicine consults for all patients who need care but prefer to not come into our clinics.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, contact our office today at (727) 300-2537.